2024/2025 Around the League

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
All the Central teams winning. Sheiße.
Doesn't really matter anything. We are at that kind of stage of the season that as long as you take care of your own games, you're going to do more than fine.

I don't think Colorado should really even care about the actual regular season finish. Well, maybe not "barely to playoffs", but anywhere like in top-5 of the conference and that's completely fine. There's not going to be more than at the very most two teams on top of West standings that this team should _really_ try to avoid. And even with them, if you want to win Stanley Cup, you'll face them probably on the second round anyway.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
Doesn't really matter anything. We are at that kind of stage of the season that as long as you take care of your own games, you're going to do more than fine.

I don't think Colorado should really even care about the actual regular season finish. Well, maybe not "barely to playoffs", but anywhere like in top-5 of the conference and that's completely fine. There's not going to be more than at the very most two teams on top of West standings that this team should _really_ try to avoid. And even with them, if you want to win Stanley Cup, you'll face them probably on the second round anyway.
Yeah no don't care about standings yet, just hate to see them all win.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
IMG_9323.png

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
Boston looks done. Marchand looks done.
I forgot to post after we played them and he dived - f***ing imagine having that as a captain. Boston has always been big on CuLtUrE and had a real self-righteous streak about how great they are and then a guy who bumps into a guy then throws himself to the ice is their leader. Great stuff.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I forgot to post after we played them and he dived - f***ing imagine having that as a captain. Boston has always been big on CuLtUrE and had a real self-righteous streak about how great they are and then a guy who bumps into a guy then throws himself to the ice is their leader. Great stuff.

They were only able to masquerade as respectable when they had Bergy and Big Z leading them

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Oh Marner's gonna drive the Chief up the wall, guaranteed. That guy is turning into the Ben Simmons of hockey.

But on another note, two talented teams currently have some truly awful coaches in Berube and Tocchet, and I'm wondering if they're just going to realize it too late, instead do something that'll make their respective teams demonstrably worse before swinging the axe.

Even Chara I found to be one of the whiniest captains I have ever seen.
I liked Z, it was Jonathan Toews I found to be the whinest little bitch to ever wear a C. I swear there was one Avs/Hawks game where he was yelling at the refs after EVERY WHISTLE.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

If he continues to develop, then that'll be fantastic value. If he doesn't, it'll be an albatross.

Rangers appear to be putting some of their even strength play struggles behind them. I imagine a big part of that is finally having the depth up the middle they didn't have last year with Chytil out.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

If he continues to develop, then that'll be fantastic value. If he doesn't, it'll be an albatross.

Rangers appear to be putting some of their even strength play struggles behind them. I imagine a big part of that is finally having the depth up the middle they didn't have last year with Chytil out.
Laf can just stay on the level that he's at right now, and it would be a steal of a contract. If the Rangers would actually give him PP time, he would break 90 points this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad