2024/2025 Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
More like, "Give me the thing that will give me attention and make people talk about me again."
When I went surfing a couple of years ago in California I saw a lot of surfers with that Zegras haircut and attitude. I would bet if I would live somewhere in Huntington beach or Santa Monica I would meet Zegras wright there next to the beach. He looks like he is a surfer and has that California kid attitude and personality.

BrickNHL

Feb 25, 2019
Original reporter is doubling down on it now? Even with the deleted tweets

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
The originator has pulled that stunt before. It would be incredibly sad if it was true… this is a situation to wait for confirmation.
that person wasn't the original poster, a reporter from Philly w/ Flyers Nitty posted it before that guy. then deleted it and changed it to praying for the family.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
that person wasn't the original poster, a reporter from Philly w/ Flyers Nitty posted it before that guy. then deleted it and changed it to praying for the family.
Doesn’t matter in any case. Wait for confirmation.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_0650.jpeg

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Damn, I thought it was BS but Gaudreau's childhood home is very close to the accident

I googled that address and sure enough, the last street view picture (from 2019) has a Calgary Flames flag in front of it

FfbYHQv.png

Apparently Redditors are saying Katie Gaudreau's (Johnny's sister) Instagram shows that her wedding rehearsal was today too

Think there's still a good chance it's not true... but regardless of whether it's Johnny or not it's still tragic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad