2024/2025 Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
rV6W32l.png

Donations are good and all but is it out of the line to believe that Johnny's family should take care of Matt's family financially?
As an expectation, yeah. We don’t know the dynamics and it is really none of our business.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Donations are good and all but is it out of the line to believe that Johnny's family should take care of Matt's family financially?
I highly doubt that his pregnant widow set up this GoFundMe.

If people want to give them money, let them. People are touched by celebrities and those they can relate to. It is life.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Sickening. This one actually hurts. What a complete POS this Higgins guy is. Him in that court room today getting upset he has to stay inside until Thursday goes to show he pro

Yeah f*** him. Calling him a POS is an insult to an actual POS. This guy can go rot in jail and it pisses me off that he'll likely walk free again in the future.

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Seeing those pictures of Johnny with his family, and how excited Matthew is showing off those ultrasounds brings back some strong memories of my cousin losing her husband from a freak accident. Their two youngest daughters were about the same age as Johnny’s kids - just thinking about how these kids aren’t going to get to know their dad, and just how much that sucks.

If there’s one positive to come out of this, it’s to read and hear all these amazing stories about how great Matthew and Johnny were, and how amazing their family bond was. I can’t even imagine what they are going through.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Laine's fashion sense is...interesting.

3tnWsv0.png

83TI5BD.png

Last edited:

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Wow, Gaudreau is dead? WTF…. I read it somewhere but thought it was a bull shit rumor. So f***ed up..

RIP!!!

Reactions: missionAvs

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
So Columbus traded Laine to Philly but they were on his no trade list and he said no so no trade...and RyJo was part of the package going the other way.

Weird stuff.

What's up with Philly lately?

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I got nailed for DWI back in 2000, I was in my early twenties at the time, it would have been a full-blow DUI (my BAC was .088) but the national limit was not set until months after my sentence. I was sentenced to community service (40 hours, and fun times, a couple campus cops both pulled guns on me my last day as I was making my way to my car, case of mistaken identity), a mandatory MADD meeting, and alcohol education classes. All of it I found to be extremely helpful and educational, frankly it should be mandatory to attend all these things before you even get your license. Statistically the number of people who drive impaired/drunk on average is quite alarming.

I also have a long history of addiction/alcoholism in my family, drinking killed my great grandfather and nearly killed my grandfather. That incident scared the living shit outta me and I've since worked to keep the drinking to a minimum since then, and most times I don't even bother getting behind the wheel after even one.

All that said, I simply cannot generate sympathy for this jackass. It's clear as day he has a major drinking problem and regardless of his addiction made the conscious decision to not only get behind the wheel (with a goddamned open container no less) after several beers, he drove super-aggressively at night on a rural, unlit road. And now two young men, one a father of two and one a father to be, are dead as a result.

I nearly caused an accident the night I was busted, and admittedly it was not the first and only time I drove under the influence. If I had killed or even injured someone I would not have expected an ounce of sympathy for me and the most severe of punishments would have been apt. Thankfully no one was hurt and the punishment I DID receive was enough to ensure I didn't do it again.

Throw the goddamn book at this guy. Make an example of him, and HOPEFULLY some other idiot may think twice before doing it themselves. He should go away for a long, long time.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Make an example of him, and HOPEFULLY some other idiot may think twice before doing it themselves.
Doubt it. Criminals don't think they are going to get caught before committing crime which is why harsher sentences isn't a deterrent.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
So Columbus traded Laine to Philly but they were on his no trade list and he said no so no trade...and RyJo was part of the package going the other way.

Weird stuff.

What's up with Philly lately?
Well I guess Laine wasn't looking for a reunion with Torts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad