HF Habs: 2023 World U18 Men's Hockey Championship: Finals Sunday, April 30 | Canada wins Bronze, 4-3 (OT) | USA wins Gold, 3-2 (OT), Sweden Silver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
What about 7th?

I do remember Gorton saying (in the video they released of their 2022 pre draft scouting meetings) to not fall in love with a guy with gre as t character but low production. Wonder what he'd say about a guy with speed and skating but low production.
i dont think he belongs in the top 10 but would love him at #17 if hes still around

Reactions: 26Mats

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Then you kidnap him and put him in Crosby's parent's basement with the washing machine. Shooting pucks on it all day.
You have to get him to make up his mind about what type of player he wants to be as well, where his game should go. A guy like Adam Nicholas would actually do quite well in that department, it's a big part of his approach.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
Outside of the top guys on the US, it seems like Dvorsky's had the strongest showing so far.

It'd be interesting to see how dominant he'd look if he had wingers as good as Smith does, and pre existing chemistry heading into the tournament.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Finland captain, Kasper Halttunen will be interesting.
Ya I like him, this board doesn’t seem to, but he’s in the mix for me at 17.

Outside of the top guys on the US, it seems like Dvorsky's had the strongest showing so far.

It'd be interesting to see how dominant he'd look if he had wingers as good as Smith does, and pre existing chemistry heading into the tournament.
everything considered, he’s been the best player in the tourney so far.

The real surprise to me is Otto Stenberg. He wasn’t on my mid first radar, but he certainly has put himself in that mix.

Reactions: BergevinBurner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad