HF Habs: 2023 World U18 Men's Hockey Championship: Finals Sunday, April 30 | Canada wins Bronze, 4-3 (OT) | USA wins Gold, 3-2 (OT), Sweden Silver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Canada got a 2 on 0 on the pk. Lol

Barlow should have shot. Tried to setup Celebrini for one-timer, Hrabal got over.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Absolutely atrocious call. There's nothing there!

5 minutes for slashing. Canada on pk.
Did the ref make the slashing gesture when he made the call after reviewing it? Looked like 2 players accidentally running into each other from the angles they showed on replays.

Ha.. I see you edited while I was typing about the slashing.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Did the ref make the slashing gesture when he made the call after reviewing it? Looked like 2 players accidentally running into each other from the angles they showed on replays.

I thought they were calling a trip. It looked like he got his stick in between the legs, which is a can opener. I didn't see a slash.

Reactions: sheed36

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

I just edited to add the actual penalty that was assessed. Didn't see a slash.

Reactions: sheed36

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018
Yes. He was smart enough to keep up with Bedard.

I don't think Dubois is going to be that much better than the 17th pick that he is worth the 1st AND a significant aditional piece or pieces.
We don't know that, but I'd want both if we can. This isn't the year to trade a mid round first. If I have no choice though, I do pick PLD instead of the 17th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad