HF Habs: 2023 World U18 Men's Hockey Championship: Finals Sunday, April 30 | Canada wins Bronze, 4-3 (OT) | USA wins Gold, 3-2 (OT), Sweden Silver

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
I doubt he slides like his brother did….GM’s know the family pedigree now, he’s gone by early 2nd round
He probably gets taken too high now. That tends to happen PK Suban went what mid 2nd round and established the family pedigree. Malcom went 1st round- in hindsight way too high.

Same with Suzuki bros. Nick went 17th and you have to wonder how much Nicks development and great 2019 OHL playoffs and memorial cup run played into making Ryan a late 1st rounder.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Kevin Bicker scores a nice goal to put Germany up 4-2. Gut check time for Slovakia. This was after a defensive zone draw, after the Pekarcik line had some scoring chances the shift prior.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
At 5, would anybody be surprised if the pick isn't Dvorsky or Reinbacher? No matter who is left not named Bedard, Fantilli or Carlsson?

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
At 5, would anybody be surprised if the pick isn't Dvorsky or Reinbacher? No matter who is left not named Bedard, Fantilli or Carlsson?
My top 6 is Bedard, Fantilli, Carlsson, Michkov, Smith/Dvorsky.

Those are the only guys I’m considering. If we somehow manage to fall to 7 I’d take Benson.

Reactions: Redux91

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Protect yourself Pekarcik......Love the player but got rocked hard there. Fun player though. Didn't know him at all...

Maybe late hit, but not to the head from what I can see. not sure how you justify 5 mins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad