Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Edition

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Brighton’s dicking us around, and they know that they can because we want Caicedo so we can’t really tell then to f*** off.

Caicedo wants to go and they slap a Bellingham price tag on him.

OTOH, Colwill is willing to stay at Chelsea depending on the role and contract but they open with a 30MM bid. He also has multiple years left on his contract.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC should be all over that to deputize with Salah
Don’t think he is one for us. He would have the same issues here that Carvalho had last season. I think LFC trying to bring in Gabri Veiga and he is probably a better fit.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
There's zero chance that Arsenal would swap Martinelli for Fati, and, if they for some reason did, Arsenal wouldn't be the one chipping in cash.

Glad to see the reading comprehension hasn’t improved one bit and that you’re doubling down by posting an equally unlikely scenario. Nicely done.

@les Habs
The rumours I've seen are that Barca wants around 40-50 million for Fati, 70 million for Ralphina, and 30 million for Torres. I am not sure Fati leaves though, a ton of reports that the player himself wants to stay.

Oh mate, I’m not putting too much into the silly season so far. The rumors that come out daily…. I mean Fati is definitely on the block, but I saw they were looking for 80 million today. It’d happily take 40-50 million and offload that salary, but I understand testing the market for more. That’s about what I’ve seen for Raphinha, but some range either side of that as well. That’s on the lower end of what I’ve seen for Torres, but latest is he’s staying. I think they’re all on the table at the right price, but we’ll still need a replacement (sadly probably a Carrasco) and get the outgoing player to leave.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Glad to see the reading comprehension hasn’t improved one bit and that you’re doubling down by posting an equally unlikely scenario. Nicely done.

Oh mate, I’m not putting too much into the silly season so far. The rumors that come out daily…. I mean Fati is definitely on the block, but I saw they were looking for 80 million today. It’d happily take 40-50 million and offload that salary, but I understand testing the market for more. That’s about what I’ve seen for Raphinha, but some range either side of that as well. That’s on the lower end of what I’ve seen for Torres, but latest is he’s staying. I think they’re all on the table at the right price, but we’ll still need a replacement (sadly probably a Carrasco) and get the outgoing player to leave.
I commented on a rumor you supposedly read and reported here and gave my view on it. Not sure the reading comprehension was at question there but I’m sure you’re lashing out defensively because you’re feeling a little insecure.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Dier was pretty rated by SPurs fans for some reason. Its good they want to replace him but keeping Lenglet is brutal. They'll also probably get another player who isnt really good.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
James Milner officially unveiled by Brighton. One year deal with a second year option.

Solid depth piece and a guy who has "been there". Should have a solid impact on the team.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs looking to move on from Dier and Hojbjerg amongst others. Getting rid of the 'leadership'.

I doubt Hojbjerg goes anywhere.
Dier was pretty rated by SPurs fans for some reason. Its good they want to replace him but keeping Lenglet is brutal. They'll also probably get another player who isnt really good.
He was highly rated during Conte's first season. Carrer year. Hardly anymore. However it does turn out that he was playing injured most of the season and just had surgery.

Also I'm pretty sure we aren't keeping Lenglet.

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

He was highly rated during Conte's first season. Carrer year. Hardly anymore. However it does turn out that he was playing injured most of the season and just had surgery.

Hey hey lets not get crazy. He's a French international.

Reactions: les Habs

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Roma and Milan looking at Scamacca. He’s been injured and never really settled, but I like him. This is just more David Moyes transfer genius, getting in players that need to be around the ball only to hoof it 80 yards at them, defend for the whole match, and then act surprised when they don’t produce and aren’t happy.

If Michail Antonio is first choice next season I’ll scream.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

Last I heard Tottenham was about to pay what was needed to keep him (which was a very low fee)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad