Transfer: 2023 Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion - Closed Window Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yup, just pick one. IMO

Well I can’t with my keeper team now because Redondo went in the last window. He was on my list, but I already had Varela and Perrone and Redondo went early in the window where i had other irons in the fire. Equi Fernandez is also gone, but I have Pablo Maia too.

Anyway, Barca seem to be prioritizing Amrabat at the moment. 20 million and a player who is out on loan was today’s rumor. La Masia has some talented midfielders, just not sure if one of them is ready to take over the DM reigns.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
exactly. Madrid much more likely to sign any of them than us

Like I said, we need someone who can slot in right now. And we’ve signed youngsters. Torre last year. We might sign Vitor Roque this Summer. We’ve also got some kids potentially coming up. I like Garrido a lot, Prim got minutes at Iniesta’s testimonial.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Spurs are keen on activating Victor Nelsson's release clause. €25M. Best CB in Turkey right now.

Last edited:

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
His ACL tear is going to be a huge what if. If he didn't he was so good going forward from CM he'd probably still be at the club. Instead his leg is compromised now and it's one thing after another.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
His ACL tear is going to be a huge what if. If he didn't he was so good going forward from CM he'd probably still be at the club. Instead his leg is compromised now and it's one thing after another.
He was already, what, 25 when he tore his ACL? Despite his good form just before the injury, I don't think he was going to be anything more than an impact sub on a team competing for trophies. He had most of the tools, but his decision-making wasn't up to par.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He was already, what, 25 when he tore his ACL? Despite his good form just before the injury, I don't think he was going to be anything more than an impact sub on a team competing for trophies. He had most of the tools, but his decision-making wasn't up to par.
He was in better than good form. A main reason we beat City in the CL and were on the path to demolishing Roma when he got hurt. Then we get to the final and we struggled in midfield and everywhere else. I don’t think it’s coincidental.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
He was in better than good form. A main reason we beat City in the CL and were on the path to demolishing Roma when he got hurt. Then we get to the final and we struggled in midfield and everywhere else. I don’t think it’s coincidental.
Yeah, but it was also the only time he showed such form in an ~8 year career prior to that injury. He was playing really well in that CL run, but I wouldn't say its a huge "what if" for his career given he was already ~25 and hadn't cemented himself as a starter for Arsenal or Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad