Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VII - White Sox clean out the front office

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
is there anybody you would pay?
I don't think there's anybody he would give one of these massive, elite player contracts to. I can understand being hesitant to do so but I just think it's part of being a big market team. These players are going to get paid and you can't pass on every single one.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
WTF.jpg

Yankee batter literally started walking to the dugout it was so clearly strike three.

Reactions: CDJ

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Trevor Story now hitting .189

Again, talk about a horrible contract.

Lmfao WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT

The one thing I can say for umps is I can understand getting bamboozled when the catcher is standing up and the ball isn't even close to the target. That's all to say, put a chip in the ball or whatever and be done with umps calling strikes.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I know we joke about it but we really need the robot umps. You can still have a real life ump beh6the plate. But we need the robot in the sky because these calls are absolutely atrocious and it's an absolute embarrassment to the game.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
2 batters into the top of the first he already showed an inconsistent zone. I knew we were in for a long day after that

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I wish the CBA with the umpires' union let the league fire umps at will. Some of these guys are just an embarrassment to their profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad