Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VII - White Sox clean out the front office

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Big win. Valentine tried to take that away.

Keep winning.

Screenshot_20230723_231042_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
This team may very well finish in 4th place and be out of the playoffs when all is said and done, but whipping on the Yankees brings undeniable joy to this season

Reactions: sarge88 and DKH

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I’m sure he’s decent plenty of times, I don’t hear his name a ton

Today was legitimately the worst game I’ve ever seen a plate umpire have though. I’ve seen plate umps blow important calls but I’ve never seen one so consistently inconsistent from at-bat 1 of the game until it’s completion. If you go back and look in the top of the first he called a pitch up and away a strike on Verdugo and then with Raffy up next he called the same pitch a ball. He had no idea what he was doing today or he had Yankees +1.5. My only explanation for today. Once the Yankees got back in it all of a sudden the Sox started getting borderline calls again

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Dallas Keuchel thru a one-hit shutout over 6 innings against Pittsburgh- I can’t believe he’s still at it

The Pirates should be as embarrassed as much as the Red Sox being swept 3 games at home early in this season by Pittsburgh

The Sox reverse that Pittsburgh series they are 69-55

That garbage team and the putrid A’s 2 losses are really F”n them from having a very good spot

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Dallas Keuchel thru a one-hit shutout over 6 innings against Pittsburgh- I can’t believe he’s still at it

The Pirates should be as embarrassed as much as the Red Sox being swept 3 games at home early in this season by Pittsburgh

The Sox reverse that Pittsburgh series they are 69-55

That garbage team and the putrid A’s 2 losses are really F”n them from having a very good spot
Yup. When you take disappointment and alter reality everything is great

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Ben Cherington took over in 2019. They have had two 100 loss seasons and this year are a "resurgent" 55-68. With it being the Pirates I am curious how long he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad