Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VI: Hunt for the Wild Card is on

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Bello was joking around with Reyes w the rosin bag right after making that play covering 1st, they were clearly just having fun. I’m sure Pablo said some funny shit about how awkward it looked. The only factor in the pitching change was that Bello had thrown a bunch of pitches and had just allowed a laser and now there was a man in scoring position

Didn't look like Bello was having fun to me. Not even a smile.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Didn't look like Bello was having fun to me. Not even a smile.
I honestly thinking you’re looking like 1000x too hard into it. Reyes said something after bello made a play, bello tossed the rosin bag at him, and Reyes ran away laughing.

Do you think Bello was so angered that he lost focus and he needed to be removed from the game? Is that the claim? This is all such a reach. Very manufactured imo.

They’re close.

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Padres phenom catching prospect Ethan Salas has been promoted to high A. He turned 17 two months ago. Insane.

The Sox had a stud international teen prospect like him about 7 years ago at this point. Kid immediately got cancer and died not long after signing. Life is most of all cruel and unfair.

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I still think Story should of returned for the Jay's series.

But glad he's back tonight. Gotta go on a run here. It's do-able.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I honestly thinking you’re looking like 1000x too hard into it. Reyes said something after bello made a play, bello tossed the rosin bag at him, and Reyes ran away laughing.

Do you think Bello was so angered that he lost focus and he needed to be removed from the game? Is that the claim? This is all such a reach. Very manufactured imo.

They’re close.

Now who's reading into something?

Said it may have been a factor in Cora replacing him. Not the same thing at all.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
It could only be a 0% factor if you could read Cora's mind.

He certainly had some words for Bello before he left.
Yeah it was probably something along the lines of good job kid

I’m just saying you’re the only person that’s said anything like this, in the media or online. It’s a stretch.

Also if cora is making decisions like that he doesn’t belong in organized baseball.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Yeah it was probably something along the lines of good job kid

I’m just saying you’re the only person that’s said anything like this, in the media or online. It’s a stretch.

Also if cora is making decisions like that he doesn’t belong in organized baseball.

Hey, I'm just asking questions.

Reactions: CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If it weren't for Oakland's historically bad pace, we'd be talking about how the Royals are on pace to go 51-111.

If we can't beat these guys, you've gotta pack it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad