Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season - 154-8 still possible - Adam Duvall suffered fractured wrist, no timetable set for his return

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Sooner they bite the bullet and go full tank the better. The biggest tragedy of the Duvall injury is he could have brought back an interesting piece.
This a team of mostly has beens and triple a players backed up by worse triple A players and they have bad pitching to boot. The tank will take care of itself on a nightly basis. You are right 34 year old journeyman, Duvall is a good journeyman and might have brought back an interesting lottery ticket prospect.

Last edited:

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Either move Chris Sale to the bullpen or Rusney Castillo his ass (whatever the equivalent to that is). And if the holdouts are coming around to this team sucking and we're headed to another "firesale" I sure as hell don't want Chaim Bloom leading that firesale. Fire his ass before then.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
James Click is currently "VP, Baseball Strategy" for the Blue Jays. Hire him. Try to get Theo Epstein to come back. I will take any nerd you can find over the complete egghead we have for a GM.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Such ineptitude from Sox mgmt. I don't even know what to say that hasn't been said before. Just embarrassing.
At least people can stop telling us things are going in the right direction

Can't even enjoy Eck mocking this debacle of a team

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Either move Chris Sale to the bullpen or Rusney Castillo his ass (whatever the equivalent to that is). And if the holdouts are coming around to this team sucking and we're headed to another "firesale" I sure as hell don't want Chaim Bloom leading that firesale. Fire his ass before then.
It is more like a yard sale. You know, the kind with ratty clothing and broken knick knacks.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I tell you what Chang better have been bunting for a hit on his own there. If he wasn’t Cora needs to be fired before the 3rd out

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I did say it was Chaim's final card to play though. Would not surprise me at all if Cora gets fired. In reality the baseball manager has never been more insignificant. Every decision from every manager is all analytics now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad