Patriots/NFL 2023 Regular Season - 1-4: Week 6 @ Vegas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Mostly bad

Watching this film just once again shows how big of a menace Micah Parsons is. How terrible the o-line is. Mac looked shell shocked. He's panicking. The play calling was trash like he mentions. He's getting pressured 50-60% of the time. Our WR's can't get separation. Pretty much every play they're covered. Our WR's minus Douglas don't have the speed. Just an all around shitty game. From top to bottom.

Hopefully they all put it together against the Saints. Gotta move forward. But my goodness, watching the o-line crumble like sand is just embarrassing.

Reactions: EvilDead

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Watching this film just once again shows how big of a menace Micah Parsons is. How terrible the o-line is. Mac looked shell shocked. He's panicking. The play calling was trash like he mentions. He's getting pressured 50-60% of the time. Our WR's can't get separation. Pretty much every play they're covered. Our WR's minus Douglas don't have the speed. Just an all around shitty game. From top to bottom.

Hopefully they all put it together against the Saints. Gotta move forward. But my goodness, watching the o-line crumble like sand is just embarrassing.
I mean he’s fleeing clean pockets, thats on him.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I mean he’s fleeing clean pockets, thats on him.

Of course. But I can count on my hands how many times the pocket was clean. Not good enough.

He looked like he did at times last year. Afraid to get hit. O-line collapsing. Bad decision making. Along with a bad scheme and game plan as the guy in the video says over and over again.

Gotta chuck that game out the window and get back to basics this week. I doubt it looks like it did in Dallas again.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Of course. But I can count on my hands how many times the pocket was clean. Not good enough.

He looked like he did at times last year. Afraid to get hit. O-line collapsing. Bad decision making. Along with a bad scheme and game plan as the guy in the video says over and over again.

Gotta chuck that game out the window and get back to basics this week. I doubt it looks like it did in Dallas again.
Yeah I just think Mac deserves some blame as the guy in the video also says over and over again.

But we’ll see how they respond

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Yeah I just think Mac deserves some blame as the guy in the video also says over and over again.

But we’ll see how they respond

I know. He is not absolved from blame. Last week was atrocious in all areas.

That guy in the video also had good things to say about Mac in previous videos.

Just gotta hope they respond. Especially without Judon and Gonzalez.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Claypool seems like his work ethic sucks but he’s really physically gifted. If that’s the cost for him why not take a flyer on him, a team desperate for high end talent on receiver? Idk maybe he just sucks

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

Boooo no fun league

Seriously, give me a break with this fine. It'd be one thing if he actually drank the beers. Make him pay $30 or whatever to reimburse the guys for the beers. And they probably couldn't care less about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad