Red Sox/MLB 2023 Off-Season - Red Sox-Yankees trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Got family ties with the Rangers so I’m pulling hard for them, but I absolutely hate watching their home games on TV. I can’t stand those field level boxes behind home plate, where you always have some random dude stuffing his face with nachos or slamming beers in the background on every pitch.

It’s distracting as hell.

Reactions: Aeroforce

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Got family ties with the Rangers so I’m pulling hard for them, but I absolutely hate watching their home games on TV. I can’t stand those field level boxes behind home plate, where you always have some random dude stuffing his face with nachos or slamming beers in the background on every pitch.

It’s distracting as hell.
That is a huge distraction, but hopefully deep in the playoffs the fans in those expensive seats pay more attention to the game.

I find Arizona equally distracting, as there's apparently a concession stand just behind home plate that's accessed ground level. Both fans and wait staff are constantly parading back and forth.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Bryce Harper just made up for his baserunning mistake with an absolute rocket of a 3 run Johnson

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007

You just wait, Passan. The final year of Harper's contract will be a disaster! Mwahahaha

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 8.25.01 PM.png

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Being a Dodgers fan would be so much worse than even the chaotic nature of being a Red Sox fan. Their 100 win seasons every year are absolutely meaningless and hollow.

Reactions: sarge88

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not that he needs to prove anything anymore but Mookie had an absolutely abysmal series here
.256/.338/.383 playoff hitter entering today

His only really good playoff was 2020 when there were no fans. It’s certainly fascinating.

Chevalier du Clavier

Écrivain de ferrage
Jul 20, 2005

Carrabis speculates that Pedroia's recent visit with the family to Boston could be an indication that he will be joining Cora's coaching staff. The video is cued up to begin with the Pedey talk.

Reactions: Mione134

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
In the last 20 years, the AL and NL perennial regular season champs, the Yankees and Dodgers have managed 1 world series title each, and tons of disappointment, while the Red Sox have 4, and each one of those a different and exciting team. While it is not pretty in between, when they get their ducks lined up in a row, they just knock em down. Hopefully, the next GM can make a couple of smart additions and make a run in the next two seasons. It's about time.

Reactions: sarge88

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Carrabis is very friendly with Pedroia and they text and talk a lot. He's definitely a friend. If Carrabis says it, I believe it. And it would be f***inh wonderful to have Pedey on staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad