Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk X

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
My sleeper is Patrick Brown

Lucic - Brown- Steen

Love it
Why ?
I means he's 31 and has never played more than 44 NHL games in a single season, has a total of 10 career goals. He's on a cheap one-way contract and if one of Merkulov, Lysell or McGlaughlin have a great camp or excel in Providence early or if Poitras has a great camp. I can see Brown hitting the waiver wire before XMas. Although he'd be a great 13/14th forward along with Greer and being that he can play center and win draws, he would be a nice depth piece, but I don't see him being any more than a 13th forward when its all said and done.

Reactions: Dr Quincy

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
One player is not worth 54 points in the standings, which is what a drop to the bottom 10 would be. Relax.
No, you don’t understand, these guys are now the focus of other teams, this affects all players that are now going to play above their station. No Bergeron, Hall, and most likely Krejci that is three top 6 players now being replaced by third liners. There is some potential in Zacha, but it remains to be seen if he can be an offensive guy and handle extra attention. They already tried Coyle at 2nd line center. It didn’t work that Haula had to step in for him.

While I doubt they go bottom ten in the league, they are now in the worst spot possible mediocrity

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Bergy...Class act all the way!

Time to move one of 2 goalies (unfortunately most likely Swayman), a Freddy, a D man, and prospect for center. Lindholm and/or Scheifele work for this fan.

Rumourville will be entertaining to say the least.

Reactions: TCB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad