Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Telling you Bert is a buyer beware. He is a injury ridden player that plays a game that causes him to get injured in front of the net. His back checking and defense is basically non existent as well. I am sure many teams are taking these into account when talking to him.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
about a 1.3M delta between him and Hanifin.

The difference is perceived value—Briere doesn’t value Sanheim nearly as much as the Flames value Hanifin.

They’re gonna give Sanheim away. Just attach a 3rd for some salary retention. Maybe get away with one of our cap dumps in Forbort.

He’s a 6’4 two way Dman and his upside has absolutely not been realized in Philly.

Yes please!

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Telling you Bert is a buyer beware. He is an injury ridden player that plays a game that causes him to get injured in front of the net. His back checking and defense is basically non existent as well. I am sure many teams are taking these into account when talking to him.
Feels like we’re getting to the point that Major League Baseball reached not too long ago where even mid market teams are locking their key guys up or trading them before they have a chance to hit free agency.

Fewer and fewer franchise altering big fish are hitting the market.

Those who do either benefit from great timing by getting overpaid by a team that’s desperate for in impact player who can make a splash or they sit and twist in the wind because their timing is poor and it becomes a game of chicken as to whether or not they take less or sign for one year, bet on themselves, and hope to hit the market again when teams have more cash to spend.

The flat cap has hurt guys like Bertuzzi.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Marchand is 35. Can we really pencil in a big bounce back year? He has a lot of miles on those tires. They would have been best suited trading him and DeBrusk and Ullmark for prospects.
Tires? How about his brakes, transmission, and chassis? He's got a lot of miles on everything. The mind is willing, but can the body deliver yet again? If Bergy delivers what will the impact be to him and his will to go to the dirty areas etc?
Lots of questions that won't be answered for a while but I like the idea of surrounding him with more beef. For the first time in a while he's going to have a bit of insulation if paired on occasion with a couple of the new centers or even Looch (if he can keep up with Brad) to deliver a message. Even if they aren't as talented as Bergy or even DK I feel like Brad can deliver the goods.

Bodit9

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
I swear with some, it’s like when the hottest girl in school tells you there’s no chance of it ever happening. Not now, not in a million years, not ever. And yet, somehow they’re magically going to open up $6m more in cap space and Bertuzzi will fall into their laps like manna from Heaven.

View attachment 725451
So you're telling me there's a chance.....
1s5qe7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad