Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
99.9% chance Krejci is done but with Lucic back perhaps Sweeney can convince Krejci to come back late in the season (last day to sign some time in December?) and tell him you take the time you need keep your body healthy because the plan is using him for a playoff run - didn’t he have like 3 points in game 7 against the cats? Lol.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I respectfully disagree.

Even with Linus, even with Bergeron, the Bruins are not going "all the way."

They won't be good enough. Last season was last season.

Ullmark will be moved, if not now, eventually. Again, it makes little sense to carry a 1 and 1A if you're not going to alternate them in the playoffs (which, regardless of the Panthers series, is rarely the case) and you have nine million tied up between the two. It's redundant.

Ullmark's value will never be higher. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow won't materialize until next off season, so the Bruins may as well begin pairing cap for draft selections now.

Two cents.
I hear your point. But if Bergeron comes back they’ll deny reality.

If you’re going for the Hail Mary Cup…Linus going nut bar seems like a must in that script.

Reactions: Gordoff

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
I hear your point. But if Bergeron comes back they’ll deny reality.

If you’re going for the Hail Mary Cup…Linus going nut bar seems like a must in that script.

Look at the signings thus far. Does that look like a club going for the Stanley Cup?

By the way I'm okay those signings. There's some size, which I certainly like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad