GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Next Sharks pick probably on a goalie.

Stephen Peck,

Juha Jatkola,

Tomas Suchanek,

Scott Ratzlaff.

IAN BLOMQVIST​

gaucholoco3

Jun 22, 2015
5’8” is really small. How many successful players that small have there been? If is a contact sport and it is a lot different playing junior that small than against men who have size and can skate.

It’s not like he’s drafting big guys with no skill. Grier is targeting size but also guys who are toolsy and just need to put their skills together.

Last edited:

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
5’8” is really small. How many successful players that smell have there been? If is a contact sport and it is a lot different playing junior that small than against men who have size and can skate.

It’s not like he’s drafting big guys with no skill. Grier is targeting size but also guys who are toolsy and just need to put their skills together.

I don't really know how many successful players smell, but I'd wager a good amount considering the nature of the sport and the bags. Thank god for TV.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think by “good vibes”, hohos means “good players”, who notably do win Cups.

No they don't. Winners and gamers and guys who play the game the right way win cups. Also guys who give 110% while playing one shift at a time and who understand that it's about playing for the name on the front of the sweater and not the one on the back. I don't see "good" in those qualifications anywhere :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad