GDT: 2023 NHL Draft - Rounds 2-7, 8am PT/11am ET - NHLN, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I’m kinda shocked Perry would want to sign there. Maybe he’s tired of being a fourth liner and he could still be traded at the deadline or something but the latter part is something that I’m a bit surprised he wants to willingly sign up for.

LePerilsofPerreault

Mar 20, 2022
Tryna get away, man
why? aside from reaching for myatovic, these have all been pretty good picks. lots of energy/size/forechking ability
There were just other players I wanted. I’ll always feel like those qualities are findable year to year in FA. I think Verbeek being involved in scouting and giving the staff a certain type of player he wants is potentially limiting. I could be wrong.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I’m kinda shocked Perry would want to sign there. Maybe he’s tired of being a fourth liner and he could still be traded at the deadline or something but the latter part is something that I’m a bit surprised he wants to willingly sign up for.

Hasn't signed yet.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site

Hasn't signed yet.

I know, but I’m assuming it’ll get done/he’s very open to it. I have a tough time believing Chicago gave up anything, even if it’s just a 7th, just for him to reject them immediately. I’ve gotta think they have some idea he’s at least open to it. But who knows, much stranger things have happened and maybe the Blackhawks have so many picks that they’re not afraid to throw one away just to get to talk to him first.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
I know absolutely nothing, but from what im seeing this has been quite a let down for a last place team with a ton of draft picks. I'm not sure what to think

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
The late round defenseman are like a security blanket for me lol. I feel a bit reassured they should be good picks.

The forwards seem to have good traits and I like a number of them, hopefully we can maybe spot some higher upside in them when their seasons start up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad