Prospect Info: 2023 NHL Draft - Potential Selection Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Just looking at players in the 25-40 range and specifically focusing on their offensive skillsets and Quentin Musty really stands out.

Fantastic hands, good offensive creativity, good finishing ability and seems to have similar agility to Knies. Funny enough Knies skating was also somewhat criticized at the time of the draft and I've read that about Musty.

I have no idea about the rest of his game or his work habits but at his size with very high offensive upside, some team might get a real steal at the end of the first round/early second

I would be genuinely surprised if he doesn’t go top 25. The kind of player I’d move up for if he slips a bit.

Reactions: weems

DragoGrizzly

Oct 2, 2019
Just looking at players in the 25-40 range and specifically focusing on their offensive skillsets and Quentin Musty really stands out.

Fantastic hands, good offensive creativity, good finishing ability and seems to have similar agility to Knies. Funny enough Knies skating was also somewhat criticized at the time of the draft and I've read that about Musty.

I have no idea about the rest of his game or his work habits but at his size with very high offensive upside, some team might get a real steal at the end of the first round/early second

I think you’re right, he does look like Knies a bit in the way he moves. A bunch of draft boards have him near our spot now, including Sportsnets one today, I didn’t think he’d be available at our spot. I like what he brings to the table.
But maaann that song in that highlight package is just so awkward.

Reactions: weems

Albz

Jun 30, 2018
How deep is this year's draft? A really good one? A decent one or meh lol.. haven't really been following it.

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
If we pick up an extra 6th or 7th rounder I hope we take a look at overager Hanzel from the T- Birds. Decent mobility and IQ with enough skill to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad