2023 NHL Draft June 28 and 29, Nashville, TN (Selections - 13, 39, 45, 86, 109, 141, 173, 205)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Would it be crazy to hope Hrabal is around at the Flyer pick? With how terrible Leinonen's season went, would it be nuts to cut bait and try to fix that this draft?

Reactions: elchud

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007

A skilled forward who is underdeveloped physically?

Sounds like a guy that the Sabres would like.
When I read about the guy the first time I thought thats our pick :laugh:

And honestly I wouldn't mind it, people will asked how he could drop that far later.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Continuing to be generally unimpressed with the entire Canadian U18 blueline other than Etienne Morin and that's because he just arrived.

Reactions: elchud

TheBarnIsElectric

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2010
I'd like Aram Minnetian with one of our 2nds. I notice good little plays with the puck every time I watch this US u18 team. RD with decent size.

Reactions: Slangston

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'd like Aram Minnetian with one of our 2nds. I notice good little plays with the puck every time I watch this US u18 team. RD with decent size.

The 2nd and 3rd round this year might wind up being a gold mine in the future for defensemen. It's just so many of them aren't finished products.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Cameron Allen seems like someone to take a chance on with a 2nd round pick. From what I read and seen he has been a bit of a disappointment but could still become a very good NHL defenseman. Was predicted top 10 at the beginning of the year by some.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Cameron Allen seems like someone to take a chance on with a 2nd round pick. From what I read and seen he has been a bit of a disappointment but could still become a very good NHL defenseman. Was predicted top 10 at the beginning of the year by some.

There may be better defense options than Allen in the second round now. He's had a poor season in the OHL and his U18's have been disappointing at best. Third round though? Maybe. But I will take a lot of convincing because he's been terrible in the views I've had.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Judging the composition of the current pipeline I don't think I'd hate the idea of Sandy Pelican. Showing more at both ends of the ice than I was expecting.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Trending up to me from U18 viewings: Will Smith, Willander, Dvorsky, Hrabal, Hutson, Sandy Pelican, Danny Nelson, Stenberg, Cleveland, Augustine.

Leonard has shown the skill I'd hoped but he just gets buried so often playing his game at his size against peers, what happens at the next level?

Starting to think he won't translate in his current role: Perreault.

For the underagers obviously Celebrini, but Eiserman tries to be a one-man gang so often, like if Lysell could actually finish. But he's got enough size/speed to make it work at this level.

Reactions: Chainshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad