GDT: 2023 Draft Lottery - 8PM ET - ESPN, Sportsnet, TVAS: Chicago #1, Anaheim #2, Columbus #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
Every draft lottery I get so nervous lol. Good luck to all the fans of those bottom teams (except Philadelphia of course).

Having had the great benefit of winning the lottery and having the great fortune of seeing Sidney Crosby play for my team for over 15 years as a result has been spectacular.

Just remember there are still some great options in the top 5 this year if your team doesn’t win.
As a Ranger fan, I just hate the lotto. We got 2nd and 1st pick 2 years in a row, of 2 players that were bandied about as at least within proximity of "generational" in the case of Laf and "superstar" in the case of Kakko and both have thus far been complete duds.

Yet the Devils get the top pick within a few years and they end up hitting on every single pick from Hischier, to Hughes, to Hughes to probably Nemec. It's just, beyond frustrating.

At this point I'd feel more comfortable with like the 10th pick. Heck, if the Rangers had 1st pick this year I'd be worrying even Bedard would be a bust.

makes me think something is terrible at development within the organization. And either way, Drury and Gallant have both been pretty awful in regard to development since they came in. Drury really wastes future assets on things that don't make us better enough to win anything , like Tarasenko.

Anyway congrats to .... .whatever.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
images

bitch you really thought Columbus or Anaheim were going to win Bedard lmao

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
It's not rigged, it's just unfortunate. It will be satisfying when Davidson is kicked to the curb after 3 years of Bedard.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I’m just glad he didn’t end up out West where games start at 10 pm EST

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
A little premature to annoint anyone with 34 games a top player and the sheer fact you can't even name another winger on that team tells me they're gonna ruin Bedard and I'm all for it.
I agree with that. Kelly Hrudey is a moron. He likes what Chicago has done. Giving away all their young players and drafting a 5'5" guy who was hurt all year. Reichel should be able to do something similar to Stutzle and if he plays with Bedard he will probably look even better than he actually is.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
A little premature to annoint anyone with 34 games a top player and the sheer fact you can't even name another winger on that team tells me they're gonna ruin Bedard and I'm all for it.
Top 5-10 Prospect pool BEFORE this draft. Stay mad. I'll be enjoying Bedard in a Hawks sweater.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Won’t be able to see him live nearly as much as other alternatives, but I’m happy he’s out West.

At least he’ll get that extra game in the regular season to face off against McDavid and perhaps in the playoffs if they get good enough in the near future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad