GDT: 2023 Draft Lottery - 8PM ET - ESPN, Sportsnet, TVAS: Chicago #1, Anaheim #2, Columbus #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
You have bad morals.
IMG_3088.gif

KCbus

Someday, we’ll have an NHL team.
Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Serious question; apologies if it's already been addressed. Did they screw up the Columbus reveal on Canadian TV also, or was it just the "Worldwide Leader?"

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
^
The guy that is dancing happily after winning a free coffee while everyone else around him just saw something horrible happen on the news.:laugh:
People are clueless, they don't get that drafting top 5 in this draft is just crazy good.

Bedard is clearcut #1, not much separation between #2 and 5 IMO.

I personally have Michkov as a clearcut #2 talent wise, but I have no insight on the Russia situation/etc.

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Wait, you think getting rid of the police is a BAD idea? :naughty:
Getting rid of police and doing absolutely nothing else is a bad idea. Using a significant portion of the massive funding police get and giving it to social services; such as mental health, addiction rehab, public housing, etc. is a great idea and far better than just giving the police a huge budget.

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
This is why I hate draft lotteries because their is always some suspicion that things are rigged of which I totally believe does happen. Just give pick by standings.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad