GDT: 2023 Draft Lottery - 8PM ET - ESPN, Sportsnet, TVAS: Chicago #1, Anaheim #2, Columbus #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Completely different set of rules of those two teams than all the others before it.

They shouldve made them share an expansion draft like Columbus and Minnesota did.

I’m glad the NHL figured out that the best way to quickly grow a new hockey market is to start them off with a team that isn’t a joke.

But I agree that the old way for teams like Columbus and Minnesota is rough to endure for a fan and it certainly sent them off in a different trajectory than Vegas and Seattle.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I guess what makes up for it is that the city is such an actual degenerate shithole right now. Enjoy your new mayor, Chicago. Hopefully Bedard helps.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
f***ing joke. The sick thing is it was so predictable. Get two generational players, win a bunch of cups then at the first sign of downfall they get another generational player. This on top of all the other crap with their organization that has been discussed ad nauseum.

Good thing I'm caring less and less about the NHL I guess. Joke league.
Toews and Kane weren't generational. They won those cups because they had those guys and Keith, Sharp, Hossa, Hjalmarsson, Crawford, a good coach, etc.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm out of the loop here. Did something f'd up happen? Sorry, watching the latest episode of Succession (there's more important shit to watch vs this, I can find out later, but sounds like some kind of drama is going down?)
Kevin Weekes read the wrong line going into commercial for the top 3

He said the first shakeup of the draft happened as Columbus moves to third

They obviously do the draft lottery then produce a show around it with written lines and stuff. People should know this.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
:yotes
Asks prospects what they ate and to wear shorts? Forfeit draft picks

:hawks
Cover up sexual assault and lie your asses off? Have a Bedard
This might be the most corrupt thing that's ever happened in sports, besides the rigged World Series. The most ridiculous part is that it won't even be discussed. The league will just pretend it never happened. Just ridiculous
People should really read and or do research before they jump to conclusions …….. AGAIN ,THE ACTUAL LOTTO WAS DONE PRIOR TO THIS. It’s not rigged ……it was just the presentation of who won. The winner was known befehand

Reactions: clydesdale line

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
After seeing the absolute non-stop crying from fans after the 2015 lottery, it's great to be able to read all these comments without any emotion. The Chicago Blackhawks have won the lottery. They deserve it because their numbers came up. Deal with it and quit complaining. Or don't, it's somewhat entertaining to read them tbh.

Reactions: coolhand

notsocommonsense

Apr 24, 2013
NHL: "Lottery prevents tanking"

Also NHL: *rewards the most blatant tank job in the cap era with a generational talent*
This is the same league that claims “fans love the rotating ads on the rink boards”. It’s really kind of shameful but here we are, eating it all up

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I guess what makes up for it is that the city is such an actual degenerate shithole right now. Enjoy your new mayor, Chicago. Hopefully Bedard helps.

Wake up. The entire human race and essentially all of planet earth is a rotting cancerous plague. It’s not just the city of Chicago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad