GDT: 2023 Draft Lottery - 8PM ET - ESPN, Sportsnet, TVAS: Chicago #1, Anaheim #2, Columbus #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
Kane wish he stayed in chicago to play with a better version of him (Connor Bedard)

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
Yeah it’s not like Vegas or Seattle have had any early success at all…they sure seem to be struggling don’t they….
Completely different set of rules of those two teams than all the others before it.

They shouldve made them share an expansion draft like Columbus and Minnesota did.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
All the rigged comments about Weekes comments you know that he is probably fed stats for each pick but that doesn't mean it was rigged. Obviously select people knew the results at the time of the lottery occuring

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
He's not wrong...

You're not wrong either though, they don't deserve him.
The difference is one team actually sucked and the other is a disgrace to pro sports. It’s not similar at all. Chicago already had Edmontons draft luck a decade ago and it landed them a few cups. No need for me to talk with people that ignore context

NHL Fanatik

Off the Naughty List
Mar 1, 2023
circa 2011
Did you see the goaltending tandem and forwards the Hawks rolled out? :biglaugh:
Plus Chicago shouldn't even have the pick, thats the craziest part

Devil's lost theirs for Kovalchuk's 15-year deal and Arizona's theirs for interviewing prospects before the combine... Thinking what Chicago did was maybe a little worse!

Reactions: NorCalhockey

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
1683592527320.png

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
f***ing joke. The sick thing is it was so predictable. Get two generational players, win a bunch of cups then at the first sign of downfall they get another generational player. This on top of all the other crap with their organization that has been discussed ad nauseum.

Good thing I'm caring less and less about the NHL I guess. Joke league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad