GDT: 2023 Draft Lottery - 8PM ET - ESPN, Sportsnet, TVAS: Chicago #1, Anaheim #2, Columbus #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Oh my god . Read people. It’s been said numerous times . The actually lotto was already done. This was just presenting the results. An unbiased 3rd party company oversees the lotto to make sure it’s legit

I think most people know this already but people want it live so they know it's "not rigged". lol. I would be fine with it honestly. Maybe it would shut people up.

Reactions: Daz28

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
So.... there's no real reason not to do a live draw, right?

I'm out of the loop here. Did something f'd up happen? Sorry, watching the latest episode of Succession (there's more important shit to watch vs this, I can find out later, but sounds like some kind of drama is going down?)

tvillewr4

Jan 2, 2012
Illinois
Guys, a sports franchise isn't a real entity. The "Chicago Blackhawks" didn't do anything. It's an abstract.

The humans culpable for the Kyle Beach situation don't work there anymore. The logo on the jersey wasn't part of the cover up.

Other places I would have preferred to see Bedard end up but an original 6 franchise and a good sports city having a generational superstar isn't the worst thing.
It’s fairly well known that the owners were in the meetings that buries the story… so there’s that

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I guess the obvious ask here is does Chicago go hard after Matthews if he makes it to free agency?

Bedard and Matthews would be a watchable duo.

Feel bad for CBJ, ANA and ARI fans, happy MON missed out after hearing them pray to the gods for FLAs pick to be top 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad