Pre-Game Talk: 2023/24 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Doesn't sound like Ritchie will play if he's still in a no contact jersey?
IMG_1665.gif

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Bad jokes aside, he needs help fast or he won't make it to 45.
I wasn't make a joke. I was just stating the obvious. Even though I think he's a bit of a arrogant prick, I hope well for him. It blows my mind that AJ and Rudo are some how part of an official production or company in such a large capacity. Rudo's benders and drunken rants are something else.

While I think DNVR is a cool concept it's clearly taken a toll on their health.

Reactions: Avs91

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
They’re inseparable now

corner office!

I wasn't make a joke. I was just stating the obvious. Even though I think he's a bit of a arrogant prick, I hope well for him. It blows my mind that AJ and Rudo are some how part of an official production or company in such a large capacity. Rudo's benders and drunken rants are something else.

While I think DNVR is a cool concept it's clearly taken a toll on their health.
Coroner's office!

Too much?

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
So Franky still hurt or recovering? Or hurt again... Good Lord. That has to be the nail in the coffin. I dont think season-LTIR will work here.

giphy.gif

Reactions: CobraAcesS

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Manson still not being there is starting to be a concern the way Frankie is. However their top 4 D is still Toews, Makar, Byram, and G. This could be Malinski’s time to shine. There is basically no one out there to sign to a PTO. Ethan Bear is hurt or it’s Alex Edler or Ryan Murray from what I can see. So Jack Johnson is definitely playing and probably #5 (if Manson is actually hurt and not ready for start of season). Then that leaves a battle for Hunt, MacDermid, and Malinski imo. I think I’d rather they watch the waiver wire for D then to address the goalie situation now. Let Annunen get some games. Time is running out on him anyway so see what ya got.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Manson still not being there is starting to be a concern the way Frankie is. However their top 4 D is still Toews, Makar, Byram, and G. This could be Malinski’s time to shine. There is basically no one out there to sign to a PTO. Ethan Bear is hurt or it’s Alex Edler or Ryan Murray from what I can see. So Jack Johnson is definitely playing and probably #5 (if Manson is actually hurt and not ready for start of season). Then that leaves a battle for Hunt, MacDermid, and Malinski imo. I think I’d rather they watch the waiver wire for D then to address the goalie situation now. Let Annunen get some games. Time is running out on him anyway so see what ya got.

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
He's been there for a couple weeks. He just hasn't been skating every day. There's no indication he's injured. That's being exaggerated here.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Of course there he is like 5 minutes after I say that lol. I really hope we get a good 55+ games out of him. Wishful thinking. But I loved playoff Manson during the Cup run. I know his body is giving out but if he can be there for a chunk of this year and playoffs would be huge.

I would sacrifice Manson to the blood gods if it gave Bowen Byram a full season this year.

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
His .career is in.jeopardy per Colorado Hockey Now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad