Rumor: 2023-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
IMO if you're gonna run the 1-3-1, this is the best utilization of talent. Could swap to a 3-2 like the Leafs run and roll with Makar in the left point slot to utilize that.

In any case, I'd honestly prefer to get away from MacK as the main trigger guy.
The few times last year when the cycle made MacK the bumper, I thought he looked really good there. I wouldn't mind trying him there for a few games.

Last edited:

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado

images

• Love
Reactions: henchman21

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Cale's calling for more leadership in the room, but what he's really doing is showing his own leadership qualities. Somebody's got to step up and bring this team together in Gabe's absence, and he's doing it. Nice work Cale.

LOC should definitely be a vocal leader on the team. Captain at DU. Captain at Sioux Falls in the USHL before that. And he's earned the respect of all his teammates. Like a younger Cogliano.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Avs will be fine when we get Kovalenko and Landy on the roster. (Landy in the playoffs)

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Waive Tatar, designate Drouin as the guy to have the nightly nacho eating competition with MacDermid and bring back Tufte

Nuke-Mack-Mikko
Lehk-RyJo-Tufte
Wood-Colton-LOC
Cogs-Olofsson-Pavel

Tufte deserves more time in that spot to see if he can produce for sure. He was all over the stat sheet that game. That line was a bull with Nuke lol.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
Purely hypothetical pie in the sky potential playoff lineup (minus potential deadline acquisitions)

Lehky-Mack-Nuke
Landy-RyJo-Rantanen
Tufte-Colton-LOC
Wood-Cogs-Kovalenko

Bring the beef.

Reactions: CobraAcesS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad