Rumor: 2023-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency: Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Does Tatar really only have 1 SOG in 8 games? How is that possible?

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
1698868847826.png

Whoever the f*** this guy is needs to be sent back to St. Louis.

Hire Dorion as AGM/Director of Scouting & Development, whatever he wants as long as he's not making trades.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
The reality is that there were tons of people around here saying he's a lock for 50 pts. Now they are crickets.

I'm not gloating or anything as I don't like that's it's not working out with Drouin as it actively hurts the team. But I also would love to hear from the he's a lock for at least 50 pts crowd for their thoughts in what now? They were adamant that we were fine with this route, but we clearly aren't so what now?

I never said he's a lock for 50 points so I won't comment but why is it you really want to hear from them?? Lol. I did think he was going to do better than he's shown though. Dude just f***ing sucks. Habs fans warned us.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Kind of, but not really if they aren't being cashed. Not all on him. Chances are nice but at the end of the day if you don't score on them they are a 0 on the scoreboard.

Sure. That's definitely true. But an 8 game sample size is also way too small to simply write him off completely, especially when those underlying numbers are still pretty good.

Like here's the thing. If Drouin also had poor analytics to go along with the poor production.... Very bad. Or, if Drouin didn't have a 250+ game sample size over multiple seasons of consistent 0.5 PPG production... Again, very bad.

But, because he does have both of those things, I think it's premature to write him off entirely after just games. Keep in mind he's literally just 3 points away from a 0.5 PPG pace, with 1 primary assist being lost to an offside technicality already as well.

An 8 game sample size is simply too small to be jumping to conclusions either way. Really, 8 games is only starting to approach a sample size to where you can start to see possible trends, nevermind definitive evaluations.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Yikes.

Tufte on the 2nd line
O'Connor on the 3rd
MacDermid on the 4th.

Tatar and Drouin scratched. Byram hurt (again)

This team is in trouble.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Yikes.

Tufte on the 2nd line
O'Connor on the 3rd
MacDermid on the 4th.

This team is in trouble.
Drouin and tuna weren’t getting it done to begin with. Tufte really did deserve to make the roster after his preseason.

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
What kind of message Bednar is sending to CMAC by scratching Drouin and Tatar tonight?

Turns out cheap players are cheap for a reason.

And another 10.5 million spent on Colton/Wood/Ryjo, who have combined for an incredible zero points 5v5.

Another stunningly impressive off-season by Cmac.

Reactions: Nihiliste

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
And another 10.5 million spent on Colton/Wood/Ryjo, who have combined for an incredible zero points 5v5.

Pretty short sighted comment. So many variables at play to broad stroke it like that is pretty oafish

Last edited:
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Yikes.

Tufte on the 2nd line
O'Connor on the 3rd
MacDermid on the 4th.

This team is in trouble.
Fire Cmac and the coaching staff

gotta agree here , Cmac has been a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad