Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Would like to get something confirmed from the Ducks organization. It's probably going to just be day to day.

Remember when Mac had an UBI reaching for a puck before training camp started and the org said he'll just miss a day or two, but it ended up being like close to two weeks, iirc?

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Wasn’t quite that long was it? I thought it was closer to a week.

Probably a week of not being on the ice, but longer to see game action. Camp started on the Sept 21, but Mac was already injured. He got back on the practice ice around the Sept 28th, but no game until Oct 1st.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Probably a week of not being on the ice, but longer to see game action. Camp started on the Sept 21, but Mac was already injured. He got back on the practice ice around the Sept 28th, but no game until Oct 1st.

There should be a few practices before the game on Saturday. So hopefully we get a better idea. If he is is practicing, good sign he could be back by the weekend or next week.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
I watched quite a few Eagles games in 2021-22

The team seemed to get better as the year went on. I assumed it was an ahl thing with newish group starting often, but I’m praying now it’s just learning Cronins style and system.

If not, I’m not gonna be very interested. Last year I was part of team tank.

But I want to see a lot of improvement

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad