Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Call me crazy but have we stooped so low that we are relying on a random poster on a forum named bananaslug to rely on critical news updates to our potential future franchise player?
IMG_4836.gif

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
39 is inwards of 93, which is our inaiguration year. Perhaps bananaslug is actually Samuelli. Or Guy Hebert

Reactions: Ducks DVM

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
Still holding my breath. Seeing as we have no idea how bad the injury was “initially feared to be” this could mean anything

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Still holding my breath. Seeing as we have no idea how bad the injury was “initially feared to be” this could mean anything

As @Mr Rogers implied, the worst initially assumed is either a real bad fracture or ligament damage (i.e. something that requires surgery), so he’s probably in the clear there. Still could be something that keeps him out for a month or two or so (though we don’t know yet obviously) but it doesn’t appear to be season-ending, which is very good news

Reactions: Mr Rogers

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Not good start for the Swedes. Way to many calldowns overall in the leuage. And no more Will Nylander at C (it seems). Youre my only hope Leo "Kenobi" Carlsson! I need to see you play jedi mind tricks out there on the ice.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not good start for the Swedes. Way to many calldowns overall in the leuage. And no more Will Nylander at C (it seems). Youre my only hope Leo "Kenobi" Carlsson! I need to see you play jedi mind tricks out there on the ice.
The trajectory was really good. I think he got better every game based on the reports and watching 2 games myself. In that last one, he was dominant.

I'm still reserved with my expectations, not really sure what output to expect as there are so many moving parts right now. But one thing for sure – I'm excited.

Reactions: lwvs84 and ZEBROA
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
The trajectory was really good. I think he got better every game based on the reports and watching 2 games myself. In that last one, he was dominant.

I'm still reserved with my expectations, not really sure what output to expect as there are so many moving parts right now. But one thing for sure – I'm excited.
If he manages to stick between Z and Terry he'll have a good year.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
This might just be hopium but the radio silence on Carlsson for me suggests they think he’ll be back for opening night.

Or they know he won’t but they want people to buy tickets for it anyway lol

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad