Injury Report: 2023-24 Injury thread (McGinn out 4 months after back surgery)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
That’s great news about Carlsson. Honestly it’s maybe not the worst thing - I don’t think he’s ready for anywhere near a full season’s workload.

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
That’s great news about Carlsson. Honestly it’s maybe not the worst thing - I don’t think he’s ready for anywhere near a full season’s workload.
The doctors actually cleared him, but Verbeek just stared into their eyes and kept uttering "Load management, load management, load management..."

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
They were outed by the guy from Sweden. Had no choice but to come clean. :laugh:

Also the team is generally informative with injuries that are long-term with a hard timeline (they updated Lundy’s torn Achilles right away as well). It’s just the DTD that’s a problem, especially when they don’t provide any sort of update, like biweekly would be nice

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Also the team is generally informative with injuries that are long-term with a hard timeline (they updated Lundy’s torn Achilles right away as well). It’s just the DTD that’s a problem, especially when they don’t provide any sort of update, like biweekly would be nice

Didn't a Swedish newspaper also break that news first about Lundy and then the Ducks officially came out?

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
IMG_4719.jpeg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
What's up with the Ducks and injuries. This time all the exciting young players are having some, except I guess Lacombe so far

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad