Recalled/Assigned: 2023-24 Colorado Eagles and Utah Grizzlies (ECHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
Oh yea I imagine Kiviranta definitely will get an NHL one at some point when we’re staring down the barrel of our injury problems in January/February. Holland. All the respect in the world to you for attempting a comeback, but for the sake of my hockey teams success, it’s a bad thing if you get an NHL contact lol. But wow. This Eagles team should be VERY good. Especially if they add Kozun too.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
We are definitely going to see Kiviranta at some point, hopefully not due to early season injuries. It's great to have a ready-to-plug-in 4th liner when we need one, and he'll get tons of ice time on the Eagles. Nice mix of kids and vets there now. Did we end up keeping Middleton?

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We are definitely going to see Kiviranta at some point, hopefully not due to early season injuries. It's great to have a ready-to-plug-in 4th liner when we need one, and he'll get tons of ice time on the Eagles. Nice mix of kids and vets there now. Did we end up keeping Middleton?
Yep, he was re-assigned to the Eagles at the end of the month.

Reactions: Gumballhead

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm a little confused with the guys (Kiviranta and Holland) that signed AHL deals.

If they truly are AHL deals (one-way) does that mean they are also still NHL UFAs and can be signed by another team or are they locked in with the Avs in any way?

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I'm a little confused with the guys (Kiviranta and Holland) that signed AHL deals.

If they truly are AHL deals (one-way) does that mean they are also still NHL UFAs and can be signed by another team or are they locked in with the Avs in any way?
They can sign with any NHL team, just after they play one AHL (orECHL)game they have to pass through waivers.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

AvsFan2123

Jan 21, 2014
Illinois
IMG_6037.jpeg

Aamodt a health bomb. Don’t like that. I liked what I saw from him last year. Also no Kiviranta? Curious why he isn’t playing but Holland is. Other scratches are Busdeker, Bowlby, Sandelin, and Kozun if he’s even still there.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
hutchinson played out of his mind. eagles could use a legit goal scorer; not sure Polin's goal scoring translates to the pros. Holland looks really good, but they had Ivan Ivan playing a lot of C.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
View attachment 752384

Aamodt a health bomb. Don’t like that. I liked what I saw from him last year. Also no Kiviranta? Curious why he isn’t playing but Holland is. Other scratches are Busdeker, Bowlby, Sandelin, and Kozun if he’s even still there.
Kiviranta is healthy but the Eagles radio guy said before the game that he’s working through immigration paperwork and should be good to go by next week.

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Healthy scratching Ivan Ivan when he had an assist for two scrubs...

Meyers is really just a AAA player. I really don't see any "bottom six" characteristics in his game. Really reminds of an AHL version of Duchene. Olausson, one of those players who flashes a couple of times a game, but generally bad. Burke and Holland are the best forwards right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad