Speculation: 2023-24-25 Sharks Roster Discussion

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
all the offseason/early season injuries that happen in this club just seem like mysterious forever injuries. Benning, Couture, Nuttivaara, Laroque, Carlsson, Vlasic, Celebrini, etc, etc

Speaking of Gannon Laroque and forever injuries, he's down in Wichita of the ECHL at the moment, and they actually placed him on IR over the weekend. Have no idea what happened, he hasn't even dressed in any of their games this season.

He's got one more year on his ELC, I'm starting to wonder if he's even going to still be playing hockey at the end of it.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Is it possible we see Furlong getting some games this year?
Maybe, but I wouldn't expect it. Thompson just got the call-up, Shakir will be sooner than later and Luca will for sure see some time. I suppose if they want to call up a 4th d-man for a look, but remember, Vlasic will also be back at some point and unless they're waiving D-men most of the guys there now aren't going anywhere.

Speaking of Gannon Laroque and forever injuries, he's down in Wichita of the ECHL at the moment, and they actually placed him on IR over the weekend. Have no idea what happened, he hasn't even dressed in any of their games this season.

He's got one more year on his ELC, I'm starting to wonder if he's even going to still be playing hockey at the end of it.
Sadly probably not. Hes Jeremy Roy 2.0

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad