2023-24 #2: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Right. Now does he get the 975k if he is on the Phantoms? My understanding is only if in the NHL. Otherwise, an AHL salary.

Flyers also paid him 975k to play in Russia last season I believe. He is doing the Flyers dirty IMO if he doesn't come over. At least seems that way on the surface.

He would make much more on the back end if he truly is an NHL level goalie. Is making a few hundred thousand the difference as to why he won't come over? As usual with the Flyers there is probably much more to this story.
I think he gets the $975K. He doesn't have a two way salary, which is pretty standard for AHL signees.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Right. Now does he get the 975k if he is on the Phantoms? My understanding is only if in the NHL. Otherwise, an AHL salary.

Flyers also paid him 975k to play in Russia last season I believe. He is doing the Flyers dirty IMO if he doesn't come over. At least seems that way on the surface.

He would make much more on the back end if he truly is an NHL level goalie. Is making a few hundred thousand the difference as to why he won't come over? As usual with the Flyers there is probably much more to this story.

Kolosov playing in the AHL nets him an 80k salary.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Found this on a Pen's site, and confirmed elswhere:

"All entry-level contracts are two-way contracts. For players on entry-level contracts, the maximum minor-league salary is $70,000. If a player on a two-way contract is sent to the minor-leagues, their salary does not count towards the salary cap."

He also gets about $90K a year as bonus on top of AHL salary. So $160K.

Which raises the question, what was he paid when they loaned him to Minsk?

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
I think he gets the $975K. He doesn't have a two way salary, which is pretty standard for AHL signees.
If that is the case than it is not a money issue at all. I myself think he shows up.
edit: Neve mind saw later response.

Found this on a Pen's site, and confirmed elswhere:

"All entry-level contracts are two-way contracts. For players on entry-level contracts, the maximum minor-league salary is $70,000. If a player on a two-way contract is sent to the minor-leagues, their salary does not count towards the salary cap."

He also gets about $90K a year as bonus on top of AHL salary. So $160K.

Which raises the question, what was he paid when they loaned him to Minsk?

I am pretty sure he was paid 975k by the Flyers on loan. Not 100% mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad