NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleached

Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate of shrimp
Oct 3, 2018
A lot of Edmonton fans have a very long, very depressing, and probably very expensive flight home

Reactions: Bruinaura

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Not sure how Edmonton didn’t score at least thrice in the final ten minutes. Such a wild finish.

I’m not even mad. Florida was very good. Despite them dunking on Boston, and pissing on the corpses, they still had to go play the games afterward…and they earned every inch of ice given to them. The best team won.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
The Corey Perry's curse lives on.

The last 4 teams he played for were:
Stars
Canadiens
Ligthning
Oilers

All were able to reach Stanley Cup Final just to lose it.
:laugh:

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
the lowly florida panthers have matched the bruins stanley cup wins over the last 50 years and they’ve only existed for 30

sad!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Glad McDavid won the Conn Smythe.Only player deserving of it.

Guess we hVe yet another season of the Panthers getting preferential treatment from the refs and the league to look forward to.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
Glad McDavid won the Conn Smythe.Only player deserving of it.

Guess we hVe yet another season of the Panthers getting preferential treatment from the refs and the league to look forward to.
I dunno. I feel like the league starting cracking down on the Bruins after the 2011 Cup.

We got a shitty whistle for like a decade after that.

Reactions: BTO

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
A lot of Edmonton fans have a very long, very depressing, and probably very expensive flight home
They'll be back in 18 years to lose to another redneck market in game 7

The Corey Perry's curse lives on.

The last 4 teams he played for were:
Stars
Canadiens
Ligthning
Oilers

All were able to reach Stanley Cup Final just to lose it.
:laugh:
He did have a brief stop in Chicago before this

I was hoping he'd win and take the cup on his day with it to Bedard's Mom's house

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Congrats to the Panthers. Best team all year. Got some major jitters in games 5 & 6 but it took some serious courage and grit to turn around a 3-game slide and finally get over the line in the do or die game. The pressure would have been immense.

Whatever you think of them both as a team and as individuals, they've earned the Cup. Hope they and their fans enjoy it. Now the chase begins again for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad