NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Skinner looking shaky AF.

Dude is all over the ice. WAY out of position all period.

Ferraro is right though in that he sort of got screwed over by Kulak and Ceci on that rush. Why neither one of them challenged the shooter is a mystery. That being said, Skinner should have been more square to the shooter as well.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Skinner looking shaky AF.

Dude is all over the ice. WAY out of position all period.
I was saying that early, hoping he would settle down.

Even if the Oilers can get some offense going, I have a hard time seeing Skinner winnging a game 7 the way he looks.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
Kulak really blew it.
Yeah, they were being crazy generous calling that a "communication error" or whatever. He let a 57 goal scorer walk in and take a shot while he skated away from it.

What? Did he think someone was going to come from the other side of the rink to take him?

He just screwed the pooch.

Reactions: McGarnagle

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I should have learned my lesson trying to predict ANY part of this series, but this one certainly has the feeling of a smothering Florida effort the rest of the way. Edmonton might get half decent possession but any shots will be from a distance, without any traffic, and cleared cleanly and immediately.

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Panthers experience in last year's final is showing.....Edm. has little room to make plays and frankly a number of them are in a hurry to get the puck off their stick

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Panthers experience in last year's final is showing.....Edm. has little room to make plays and frankly a number of them are in a hurry to get the puck off their stick
It’s one of those sneaky perfect efforts by Florida. They make the opponent look lazy and disinterested. Really quite remarkable.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Sean McDonough: Game 7 of the finals is historically low scoring, averaging under four goals combined

Tuukka:

Holy shit Bob

That play is going to be the historical highlight from this series

Reactions: TD Charlie

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Better than Draisaitl. Anyone still want to hitch their wagon to that guy?
Yeah I've always felt like he's someone who has benefitted greatly from playing with McDavid, or a line down away from him.

He's certainly a good player, but I don't think he's the type of line driver people think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad