NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Stanley Cup Playoffs II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
Win-win: either the Cup comes back to Canada or Ullmark waives to go to Edm and plays with McJesus. I mean I would. Too bad that Hyman won’t be coming back tho.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Edmonton doesn’t have a shit to win this. They’re playing like the Bruins. They don’t finish checks and just turn before engaging. They are looking for calls too.

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I didn’t think either goal was soft..

Agreed. Skinner is an average goalie but neither goal was on him. Problem is you have Bob at the other end stopping everything including a couple of breakaways, so it looks bad when you can't get a big save or two yourself. But the main problems for the Oilers are defensive breakdowns and playing in to Bob's strengths. They have the legs but their execution is poor.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Just a heads up.... you have to watch the NHL in ASL feed on ESPN+ or SPORTSNET+
It's all live video/audio from the rink, no announcers....you hear everything like you are there!
Reminds me of the old uplink C-Bands feeds!

Last edited:
Reactions: Concessionaire

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Agreed. Skinner is an average goalie but neither goal was on him. Problem is you have Bob at the other end stopping everything including a couple of breakaways, so it looks bad when you can't get a big save or two yourself. But the main problems for the Oilers are defensive breakdowns and playing in to Bob's strengths. They have the legs but their execution is poor.
Everyone knows you need to go high on Bob, so let’s keep going low…

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Oilers are burning a lot of matches here and getting nothing for it. Ferraro a stuck record on their supposedly lethal PP, but the Panthers have it covered, just as they did against the Rangers. Perfect start for Florida so far. Timely goals, minimal effort expended, Bob in Vezina form. Sitting pretty early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad