NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
‘X’ is a baaad man. Wish he was a Bruin.

He's from Hamilton Ontario ...they breed them tough as they come there ...steel plant type city with a blue collar reputation ..probably was fed nails for breakfast as a child....yup would make a great Bruin ...Habs will likely sell low at some point to replace him with a small skilled injury prone player

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
The Leafs dumped the Hall & Oates goal song and replaced it with this - really? The lyrics include:

Crush a bit, little bit
Roll it up, take a hit
Feeling lit, feeling right
Two AM, summer night, I don't care
Hand on the wheel
Driving drunk I'm doing my thang
Rolling the Midwest side and out
Living my life, getting our dreams
People told me slow my roll
I'm screaming out, "f*** that"
I'ma do just what I want
Looking ahead no turning back
If I fall if I die
Know I lived it to the fullest
If I fall if I die
Know I lived and missed some bullets

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and Blowfish

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
He's from Hamilton Ontario ...they breed them tough as they come there ...steel plant type city with a blue collar reputation ..probably was fed nails for breakfast as a child....yup would make a great Bruin ...Habs will likely sell low at some point to replace him with a small skilled injury prone player
Don't think so. He has 2011 Lucic kind of swag in Montreal. As much as I wish they would I don't see them trading him. He's all media talks about.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
The Leafs dumped the Hall & Oates goal song and replaced it with this - really? The lyrics include:

Crush a bit, little bit
Roll it up, take a hit
Feeling lit, feeling right
Two AM, summer night, I don't care
Hand on the wheel
Driving drunk I'm doing my thang
Rolling the Midwest side and out
Living my life, getting our dreams
People told me slow my roll
I'm screaming out, "f*** that"
I'ma do just what I want
Looking ahead no turning back
If I fall if I die
Know I lived it to the fullest
If I fall if I die
Know I lived and missed some bullets

They already dumped it because of complaints. That team steps in it every time.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Ottawa spending quite a lot of time in TB's end. Bit of a scrum after a play, Hedman ended up getting knocked on his ass.

Reactions: Alicat

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Xhekaj has already taken on Reaves. A bout with Lucic during a prime time Habs-Bruins clash needs to happen.
He’s big and tough, for sure, but Looch is a boxer, not a brawler. Looch’s technique combined with his straight up pounding ability gives him the advantage, I think (hope?!?!).

But X absolutely rag dolled Perry.

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
He’s big and tough, for sure, but Looch is a boxer, not a brawler. Looch’s technique combined with his straight up pounding ability gives him the advantage, I think (hope?!?!).

Yeah I think so. Xhekaj's normal method seems to be to just get in there and punch hard and fast. But Looch should have the ability to use his strength and technique to hold X off and then pick his spots for some heavy blows.

Will say this for the young Hab, he's not afraid to take on the league heavyweights. And Lucic is at the very top of the list, and a Bruin again to boot. That should be incentive enough for them to throw down, just needs a spark.

Reactions: sarge88

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

A sucker punch is ragdolled now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad