NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town: Regular Season Part 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
He “would be” horrible? Not sure about that.

What I do know is he has 1 point in 4 games so far with Toronto combined with multiple dumb penalties.

I don’t think it’s a “Bruins fan” thing to have been happy with his play last year but to say he sucks this year. It’s pretty close to a fact so far.
Toronto fans are killing him and Domi. Haven't watched their games but I'm sure its legit first time in forever they've had proven vets that aren't ridiculously overpaid. I thought Toronto was a lock to have a huge regular season before their usual playoff early exit but not so sure. I'm sure they'll make the playoffs it just looks to me like there are a lot of overrated teams out there.

People rip on the NHL for having bad marketing but I think they do an excellent job of tricking people into thinking bad teams are 'young and up and coming' because they have a few early draft picks.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I’m giving you a hard time.

I agree that he was a bit of a mess that series with his bone head turnovers for sure.
Toronto fans are killing him and Domi. Haven't watched their games but I'm sure its legit first time in forever they've had proven vets that aren't ridiculously overpaid. I thought Toronto was a lock to have a huge regular season before their usual playoff early exit but not so sure. I'm sure they'll make the playoffs it just looks to me like there are a lot of overrated teams out there.

People rip on the NHL for having bad marketing but I think they do an excellent job of tricking people into thinking bad teams are 'young and up and coming' because they have a few early draft picks.

He's a +2, how bad can he have been? Incidentally Keefe said he will probably sit out with an injury he has been playing thru.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household

Jeez it’s been what… five games?

Some people need to relax. If it’s not instant perfection, you don’t need to blow it up.

Not YOU to be clear. And not without valid criticism. It’s just a long season. Give it time to develop. These are proven good players (Orlov too). They will be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCB and Si Hopkins

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Jeez it’s been what… five games?

Some people need to relax. If it’s not instant perfection, you don’t need to blow it up.

No YOU to be clear. And not without valid criticism. It’s just a long season. Give it time to develop. These are proven good players (Orlov too). They will be fine.
Nah...I like turmoil all season long for the Toronto Maple Leafs. Never to early. Hard to relax when Toronto is doing well.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Penguins TV channel using NESN's graphics and music

1697933941970.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad