NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Holy f***. I’m with you.
State of the world we’re living in:

IMG_3612.png

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
He’s not the original reporter either. Just trailing along doing that to grab an extra 20 followers.
What a loser. Some people are so desperate.

Really hope these rumors aren't true. Nothing else really can be said right now.

Very much hoping this is a hoax.

Typically "No news is good news," but it feels like it could've been reported by now.
It is late, all this seems to have come out after 11pm eastern so he could just be passed out asleep unaware anything is goin on.

Reactions: Aeroforce

PatriceBergeron

Apr 7, 2014
MA
State of the world we’re living in:

View attachment 903952
That guy is a clown. The original tweet which has since been deleted came from a Flyers writer about 2-3 hours ago.

I’m hoping it’s just a hoax, but the fact that there hasn’t a denial yet and there does appear to have been an accident involving two cyclists in Johnny’s home town tonight according to abcnews has me worried

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
That guy is a clown. The original tweet which has since been deleted came from a Flyers writer about 2-3 hours ago.

I’m hoping it’s just a hoax, but the fact that there hasn’t a denial yet and there does appear to have been an accident involving two cyclists in Johnny’s home town tonight according to abcnews has me worried
edited - this really sucks on all fronts tonight

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
The behavior by so called fans on social media is unhinged and vile. Bottom line is two people died tonight and they will be forgotten if it turns out to be a bullshit rumor.
Bang on as per usual, Ali. We're gonna hear "thank God it wasn't Johnny Gaudreau". Not unfair. If it's not him, thank f***. But with NOTHING substantial for evidence, we shouldn't be led to saying or feeling "thank f***" for (nearly) anyone's death. It's tragic no matter who the victim.

It's vile. This era we're living in. Shit like this is repugnant.

dangermike

Jan 24, 2022
Bang on as per usual, Ali. We're gonna hear "thank God it wasn't Johnny Gaudreau". Not unfair. If it's not him, thank f***. But with NOTHING substantial for evidence, we shouldn't be led to saying or feeling "thank f***" for (nearly) anyone's death. It's tragic no matter who the victim.

It's vile. This era we're living in. Shit like this is repugnant.
now the tim peel is "confirming it" what a nightmare in every aspect.

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
WPVI in Philadelphia is the main source of news in that area,
They asked the NJ State Police to deny Gaudreau was involved and they refused.

That unfortunately leans this towards being true. But either way, very sad for whoever was involved. Can only await confirmation.

Reactions: lopey

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I sure hope it's a false rumor, though the longer this goes on and nobody in Gaudreau's inner circle just puts out a statement, it's a bad sign. Whether it's him, agent, family, publicist, teammate, etc., you'd think one of them would just tweet that he's alright.

Carl Hungus

Apr 20, 2022
The lack of a denial from a family member or friend by now is not looking good. Someone at that wedding would've heard about this by now. Heartbreaking

Reactions: BMC and Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad