“The Rebuild: Inside the Montreal Canadiens” docuseries discussion (premieres Sep 18/24 on Crave)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Grate n Colorful Oz

Here for Hutson's monster thighs
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
*it all started 10 years ago*

Episode 1; Young Slafkovsky

View attachment 880012

The real photo:
Polish-20240914-193703195.jpg

WTF is crave?

Hey grandpa, how you doing?

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
On one hand i'm excited to watch this as anything that's "behind the scenes" is dope to watch as a fan.

But the other part of me is weary about trying to put too much focus on this "rebuild"...not a fan of that, look at a team like the Ottawa Senators who tried to build everything they did around their "rebuild" and they never actually moved past that stage.

Probably over-thinking it and i'll tune in either way, just hope there's no cheesy rebuild branding beyond the title of this show.

Reactions: Redux91

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
On one hand i'm excited to watch this as anything that's "behind the scenes" is dope to watch as a fan.

But the other part of me is weary about trying to put too much focus on this "rebuild"...not a fan of that, look at a team like the Ottawa Senators who tried to build everything they did around their "rebuild" and they never actually moved past that stage.

Probably over-thinking it and i'll tune in either way, just hope there's no cheesy rebuild branding beyond the title of this show.

In the preview for the show - Gorton is literally talking about wanting to win and if they don't think that way, the rebuild will take years and years.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Looks like it's streaming (on their app) only? I looked through my guide to record it but couldn't find it. I have Crave and the app on my TV, so no big deal, but I was going to PVR it.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Did they release all the episodes at once, or is it an episode a week, or month ?

If it's any good I might have to get crave and binge this and Letterkenny

I think they are going to be releasing a couple episodes every week.

Crave also has: Curb Your Enthusiasm, some seasons of Always Sunny in Philadelphia and all of Silicon Valley.

It's well worth it.

Reactions: Rozz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad