NHL 2023-2024 Out of Town

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Heartbreaking whether it's true about Johnny and his brother or not. Lives were lost.

6 Hours without a denial. The silence deafening. Especially in this era of social media. Which makes me think it's real.

I read that allegedly his sister is supposed to get married tomorrow or this weekend and that's why they were in the area. If true...I don't have the words.

Ill just send my prayers and love to all. Just horrible on all fronts. For everyone. For anyone involved.

Reactions: Carl Hungus and BMC

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Tim Peel is defending his reporting and claiming it was real. Hoping he has some apologizing to do in the morning. Praying for the Gaudreau family.

Reactions: Ladyfan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Not to be morbid but just curious, how does this affect Columbus's salary cap? I remember when Reggie Lewis died David Stern decided that his whole contract would count toward the cap for years because he hated the Celtics. But don't know if the NHL CBA has anything about this type of situation.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Not to be morbid but just curious, how does this affect Columbus's salary cap? I remember when Reggie Lewis died David Stern decided that his whole contract would count toward the cap for years because he hated the Celtics. But don't know if the NHL CBA has anything about this type of situation.
believe the question was asked and answered on the Business forum if you read that forum here; the question is Cycling, as the late Gaudreau was doing constitutes fitness training.... if that is to be believed it was the contract is guaranteed/cap hit was previously paid as a signing bonus when Gaudreau signed in Columbus in 2022....

Last edited:

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I cannot believe they would let Mo go. He's a special player,

Come on man. Maybe read it just a tad before posting?
IMG_3622.jpeg

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Dryden, ON
Reactions: GordonHowe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad