Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I have been critical of Jaylen Brown during the regular season and maybe in the early playoff games.
However he is giving us a shoe and IMO was MVP of game 1 of this round and was a close runner up for MVP in Game 2. I had Holiday as my MVP for game 2.

Brown is playing his heart out and doing what he is asking others to do.

Thanks Jaylen Brown.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Is it wrong that I want them to drop one in Dallas so they can clinch at the Garden?
I’m in Oklahoma for work got a meeting in Tulsa early am Thurs June 20. Wouldn’t have minded driving 3 hours for a road clincher but I think this ends Friday.

Got 317 row 1 G4 watch party tickets. I knew it would sell out immediately and grabbed them on tickpick for 30 bucks the night before gen pop on sale. Kinda want to see it clinched in a building of non rich people who all paid 18 bucks not the losers at most live games.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Leagues small for how much talent is out there. Not that many teams D1 college has 350.

Not sure how CT Sun manage to be really good every year despite no big names. Still can’t get behind them as mine and it sucks Jeremy Jacobs won’t let us have a team.
again, the Celtics have thrown their support behind the G-League, not the WNBA, Brad, because the model changed not allowing NBA Ownership, which is why CLE/HOU/SAC went away.... the Sun were in Orlando originally and why the Aces are operated by Mandalay Bay after being spun off by SA and SSE....same reason why the Spurs sold their hockey piece to Vegas, the other issue is arena availability in Boston, something the Revs face even if there weren't part of KSG Which allows them at Gillette.

FrankerC

Jun 24, 2016
Lewiston, Maine
New England has gone a grueling 5 years since its last championship, we are due. Nice to see two off season pickups having separate personal big games in the first 2.

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
again, the Celtics have thrown their support behind the G-League, not the WNBA, Brad, because the model changed not allowing NBA Ownership, which is why CLE/HOU/SAC went away.... the Sun were in Orlando originally and why the Aces are operated by Mandalay Bay after being spun off by SA and SSE....same reason why the Spurs sold their hockey piece to Vegas, the other issue is arena availability in Boston, something the Revs face even if there weren't part of KSG Which allows them at Gillette.

:huh:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Nick Wright lol

It took a bit longer than expected, but with Tatum, Brown, and everybody else buying in 100 percent it’s gonna be damn near impossible to beat them 4 outta 5. That was a really fun game start to finish

Also f*** Kyrie

Reactions: Mione134 and lopey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad