Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1717986596986.png

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Don't care how many rebounds or assists, 6-22 is a woof performance from Tatum. But it really might not matter. Brown on his way to MVP and whether it's Porzingis, White, Holiday...someone is always there to provide support.

Reactions: Maine Fan

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Don't care how many rebounds or assists, 6-22 is a woof performance from Tatum. But it really might not matter. Brown on his way to MVP and whether it's Porzingis, White, Holiday...someone is always there to provide support.

Obviously shot like shit, but he did everything else. 12 assists and no cheapies among them. Lots of easy points because of his playmaking. And he was great defensively.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
That's got to feel like a backbreaker for Dallas. C's played about 50% of what they're capable of, shot just above 25% from three and still won by 7.

This off-season, the Celtics had a chance to add a 4th star to this team that they wouldn't get again with this core. I wasn't against Jrue Holiday but i really wanted James Harden. I think i might have debated this with @CDJ and i'll still defend it a little because i think Harden would fit seamlessly into this offensive structure but Holiday's defense and ability to be the 5th option on offense but take over when he's needed is something i don't think Harden would be able to give you and has been so clutch in these playoffs, especially in the last six playoff games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad