Prospect Info: 2024-25 Prospect Thread

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Isles fans, would y'all say Tsyplakov's top-6 role is secure thus far? He's looked pretty good operating from behind the net and with the big boys.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Isles fans, would y'all say Tsyplakov's top-6 role is secure thus far? He's looked pretty good operating from behind the net and with the big boys.
He completely secured a spot on the team which is number one but the only open spot in the top 6 is next to Nelson and he looks like the favorite. The other spot he seemed to earn is number one PP time. That's big. Mentioning that part because I can see a scenario he plays 4th line but still gets PP opportunities.

Reactions: leeroggy

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Was coming to post this!! His first NCAA goal!! Absolute rocket!!!

IMG_9267.jpeg

JRD76

Aug 11, 2013
Welp, Eiserman just got kicked out for a stupid penalty. Decided to skate over to a player after an icing and punch a guy in the face and the player went down. I didn't even see anything that would get him so angry in the previous play. Don't know why he did that.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Welp, Eiserman just got kicked out for a stupid penalty. Decided to skate over to a player after an icing and punch a guy in the face and the player went down. I didn't even see anything that would get him so angry in the previous play. Don't know why he did that.
This part of his game he will have to grow out of

scott99

May 13, 2005
I was wondering why he ONLY scored 1 goal.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Reactions: Arsenalogist24

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad