Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals - Celtics lead series 3-1 - Game 5 Monday at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com

They did exactly what they had to with Luka- make him choose between defense and his gas tank. He chose to keep his gas tank. We’ll take the easy blow-bys

Totally agree. Also looks like he's desperate not to get in foul trouble, which makes sense, so keep going at him over and over and over.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
I suppose I expect Dallas to play much better in game two, but I also don't think it will matter if we play our best game.

The real question is which Celtics team will we get in game two?

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
zzzc.png

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
GPcy2QxboAA6qra

This is what Tatum is seeing on a lot of his drives. He needs to clean up the turnovers but it's crazy to me that a teams defensive strategy is to try and take the rim away from Tatum and give up wide open threes to a team with nothing but guys who can hit them. It really is the Mike Budenholzer Bucks with the Celtics having an even more talented and better shooting team than they had against those Bucks teams.

Reactions: pgm16 and CDJ

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Look at this wife beater trying to play chess

Can't fall for the bait. Same with Kyrie trying to incite the crowds.

He's just pissy they weren't booing him mercilessly like years past. He can say it doesn't bother him, but it does. Dont fall for the bait, play mind games back.

id love if the crowd went silent when he touched the ball.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Can't fall for the bait. Same with Kyrie trying to incite the crowds.

He's just pissy they weren't booing him mercilessly like years past. He can say it doesn't bother him, but it does. Dont fall for the bait, play mind games back.

id love if the crowd went silent when he touched the ball.

Reactions: Mione134 and lopey

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I think Tatum cares and wants to win finals mvp but i don't think he wants it so bad that he will start chucking up trash to try and be the main guy. So please Jason Kidd, keep having your defense collapse to the paint anytime Tatum drives and leave the best player on the team in your eyes wide open in the corner for three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad