Pre-Game Talk: 2023-2024 Habs Rookie Camp & Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
My top 6 is Suzuki Caufield Dach Anderson Monahan and Newhook

Just hope any of the other plugs play in the bottom 6
Not sure RHP isn't a plug, and pray Slaf isn't. Then you have one more top 9 spot. I think Pearson beats out Gal and gamer. But it's early. Maybe Roy does though...

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
That’ll be the excuse until Cooley, Nemec and also Wright starts putting it together. The it will become that drafting a player with a lack of hockey Iq just because he had a good tournament was a mistake.
It looks like someone in the scouting group really pushes for the guy who will be best if he hits his ceiling even if the floor and chances are low. The habs are zero for a lot, but still swinging.

Reactions: atrud66

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Gally/Slaf/Dach/Newhook/Savard/Moneyhands/HP will be sold as a package to the local lanista.

Lmao I love those

It looks like someone in the scouting group really pushes for the guy who will be best if he hits his ceiling even if the floor and chances are low. The habs are zero for a lot, but still swinging.
So why didn't they pick Michkov :O

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
That line up makes a lot of sense. It is obviously carefully crafted and worth trying out.. Real nice WTK.
What has Slaf shown to deserve playing on the 1st line?

Edit : sure enough, Logan Cooley with the highlight reel goal in Australia.

I'll eat crow by the pound. But im not high on Slaf like I wasnt on KK like im not on Reinbacher. Then again, Im more Allen Iverson than Tim Duncan, more Kane then Toews, more prime Subban then Prime McDonagh.

Reactions: ReHabs

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
A vs D should be a good game.
It'll be interesting to see if Newhook/Anderson can look more dangerous than Suzuki/Caufield.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I don't know why but I feel like Guhle loves hockey SO much and wants to play every minute of every match he's on the ice for..

That he probably mugged one of the try-out kids , took his gear, put on a fake mustache, and he's probably out there again this afternoon :laugh:

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
What has Slaf shown to deserve playing on the 1st line?

Edit : sure enough, Logan Cooley with the highlight reel goal in Australia.

I'll eat crow by the pound. But im not high on Slaf like I wasnt on KK like im not on Reinbacher. Then again, Im more Allen Iverson than Tim Duncan, more Kane then Toews, more prime Subban then Prime McDonagh.
You pass on that level of skating at your peril.

Reactions: Big Lurk

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Man, Xhekaj could of ended Mesars career right there lol, took everything for him to let up

It's scary watching Xhekaj man, knowing we dont need him to go nuts killing himself trying to become a LD1 or even a LD2
Our depth becomes a luxury for him and for the team, having someone like this bottom pairing is not fair for other teams lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad