Speculation: 2023-2024 General Lightning Discussion - Part 4

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
so red wings had to pay to get rid of walman's contract? i'm sure we will easily dump our 10 times worse contracts though and get great returns no worries

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

TB visits Orlando on Wednesday 9/25. That's earlier in the pre-season than I normally like.

Eyssimont, Glendening, and Chaffee are going to get McDavid in Game 7 minutes.

I'll request Hagel and McD play, given the schedule placement.

Dylan Duke, Groshev, and Huuhtanen are prospects I'd be interested in seeing.

edit: If it were actually up to me, it'd be a fully unhinged roster of all the biggest stars and prospects, but that's not really how it's done.

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

I'll bet we have a move in our back pocket for if Stamkos doesnt budge. I really like bringing McDonagh back, but if JBB did that without a plan to keep Stamkos, he should be fired.

i dont mean that if we dont keep Stamkos he should be fired. It was 50-50 before bringing McD back. I just dont understand why you make the situation even worse.

Reactions: Hoek

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Have to wonder if Detroit has interest in Cernak. Their D is thin and in need of a proven player.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
assuming Cernak and Perbix are moved, we could very well see Sergy move to the right side full time and run

Hedman-Raddysh
McDonagh-Sergy
Lilleberg-Crozier?
How many damn times do we have to see Sergachev on the right side for people to understand how terrible an idea that is?

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
How many damn times do we have to see Sergachev on the right side for people to understand how terrible an idea that is?

"Just put him there full time"

Lmao

Can play Cirelli as a defenseman while we're at it. Switching sides isn't easy, there's a huge level of comfort on your preferred side no matter no skilled these guys are.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
These are our shorthanded goals against in the last 5 years. Anyone wanna guess which one didn't have Hedman running the point?

A. 3
B. 5
C. 5
D. 11
E. 6

Then follow it up with the fact literally every single combination that wasn't Cernak didn't work. I'm just ready to move on from Serge period.

Cirelli too.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Jeff Skinner would fill Killorn's role of having the same trivia fact mentioned every game.

Killorn = Harvard
Skinner = started a figure skater

edit: actually, he'd fill another. The guy with his own show.

Last edited:
Reactions: DistantThunderRep

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Last edited:
Reactions: Flat Ronnie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad