2023-2024 EPL Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Imagine if they go down AND can’t sell? Would that make it the worst PL season for a club in the 21st century?

Plus, if 777 is as shady as it is appearing, they have pieces of over a half-dozen clubs:

Genoa
Standard Liege
Red Star FC
Hertha
Vasco de Gama
Sevilla
Melbourne

Reactions: JPBolts

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
The news for Everton is never good these days

I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been more negative press on the "777" partners in England. Everything I've seen about them (including reports from fans of other clubs that 777 own) is that they are extremely shady at best.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Imagine if they go down AND can’t sell? Would that make it the worst PL season for a club in the 21st century?

Plus, if 777 is as shady as it is appearing, they have pieces of over a half-dozen clubs:

Genoa
Standard Liege
Red Star FC
Hertha
Vasco de Gama
Sevilla
Melbourne
It might be, but it could also get them a better prospective ownership group.
Vasco was hit with a transfer ban for late payments to three clubs over transfer fees earlier this year

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
A loan til end of year might make sense. If I’m Arsenal I’m giving them Raya instead though hahaha
I think it would be a sale. Pope is 32 and dislocated his shoulder again. I could see them looking for the younger guy. And yeah, I still prefer Ramsdale, but I think that ship has sailed.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Not sure why this was any different than Virgil’s?

Also not sure why Hooper gets another important game after that performance

Zero consistency

Last edited:
Reactions: JeffreyLFC

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I think we're at a point where the FA has to look in the mirror as to why people are absolutely flipping their shit at refs most games, but it boggles the mind that Haaland escapes sanction for the post-match tweet.

I think it would be a sale. Pope is 32 and dislocated his shoulder again. I could see them looking for the younger guy. And yeah, I still prefer Ramsdale, but I think that ship has sailed.
32 isn't old for a keeper, though. I could see a loan with an option, but fully buying a new keeper doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me if I'm Newcastle.

Reactions: Blender

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017

Not sure why this was any different than Virgil’s?

Also not sure why Hooper gets another important game after that performance

Zero consistency

Not going to lie, I have watched it many time and it was very suspicious from Hooper part. If he never called advantage in the first place I would kind of understand but as soon as the pass arrive at Grealish feet he whistles it back, shady as f***. I am VERY shocked he is in consideration for another game this week.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
well run club

Would love to see Rashford go on Sky for a 1-on-1 interview.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
well run club

Would love to see Rashford go on Sky for a 1-on-1 interview.
The never-ending story of United having a squad full of selfish, unmotivated players and a manager unable to deal with it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Imagining the response if Klopp kicked credentials out of the presser….

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The never-ending story of United having a squad full of selfish, unmotivated players and a manager unable to deal with it.
What United want from the media, is the system City has. Comment before publication. If the club actually wasn't approached about the story of players losing faith, then a ban is fair in my view. This is journalism 101 in Finland, not surprised British press is lacking in that.

#mufc statement:

“[We have] taken action against several media organisations, not for publishing stories we don't like, but for doing so without first contacting us to give us the opportunity to comment, challenge or contextualize.”

via @FabrizioRomano

Imagining the response if Klopp kicked credentials out of the presser….
I'd have no problem with it, if those journalist printed stuff the club could not comment on first.

• Haha
Reactions: Pink Mist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad